So, uh…how’s everyone been?
It’s been a while since I’ve posted here, but I assure you I haven’t forgotten. The past few months have been spent adjusting to a new job, traveling to San Francisco, enjoying the beautiful Chicago weather and of course, eating and drinking. And while I haven’t documented my recent foodie escapades in true Fresh and Foodie fashion, I still want to give you a taste of what I’ve been up to.
From top left corner, going in rows:
1. Whiskey drinks at Bar Agricole, San Francisco
2. Thai feast at Aroy Thai, Chicago
3. Beer overload at The Sands, a party hosted by Half Acre Beer as part of Chicago Craft Beer Week
4. Special release of Half Acre Beer’s Galactic Double Daisy Cutter, my favorite
5. Enjoying one of the best, Founder’s CBS, in celebration of my husband’s new gig (yep — we both have new jobs!) at Half Acre Beer
6. Chicago’s very own Dark Matter coffee, brewed Chemex style
7. Touristy food at Swan Oyster Depot, San Francisco
8. Cold brew iced coffee from Portland’s finest, Stumptown Coffee
9. Salad with ingredients purchased at Chicago’s Green City Market
10. New Orleans style iced coffee and poached eggs on Texas toast (my favorite) at Blue Bottle Coffee, San Francisco
11. Enjoying Half Acre Beer and Intelligentsia coffee during a picnic at Jay Pritzker Pavilion at Millennium Park, Chicago
12. Clam pasta as part of a pasta tasting at Flour + Water, San Francisco
13. Relaxing with a Half Acre Beer’s Galactic Double Daisy Cutter at Jay Pritzker Pavilion at Millennium Park, Chicago
14. Duck dinner at Sun Wah BBQ, Chicago
15. Beautiful spread at my friend Jasmin’s wedding
16. Everyone’s favorite taco takeout window at Big Star, Chicago
Oh, and how could I forget this…
…and this (photo by JTrost)…
If those photos are any indication, my summer is off to a pretty great start. I hope the same is true for you.
Until next time…
I can think of no better start to the summer than yours! Love the fun pics. 🙂
Oh I love this Summer Lovin Mood board ’12. Esp that little pic of the wedding spread!