OK, yeah. This is a food blog. I get it.
But I also do much more than sit around in my kitchen all day, and here’s a post to prove it.
Music is a big part of my life, and I’m fortunate enough to live in a city that’s host to one of the biggest, most celebrated music festivals in the world — Lollapalooza. This year was my fourth year in attendance, and despite a so-so lineup (in my opinion) and an epic rainstorm on Sunday, it was the best year by far. A quick music summary:
- Most fun: Deadmau5 (in the pouring rain!) and Girl Talk
- Best dance party: Chuckie
- Best new discovery: Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
- Bands that made me want to lie in the fetal position and cry: Lykke Li
- Bands I’m sad I missed: Ratatat, Foo Fighters